Friday 16 May 2008

Saturday, 10th May

We left here about 1.30 Saturday afternoon, the weather was unusally hot! I had raging toothache and the paracetamols I took would not kick in, so I tried to take my mind off of the pain whilst listening to "Harry Potter" we listen rather than read the story and only in the car so it takes us ages!

We called in at Tescos as we left an filled the car with petrol and bought sandwiches for a picnic lunch on the way. I was hungry so I had to eat and try and ignore the pain!

Apart from another stop at the services for a cuppa about three and more paracetamols, we arrived here for the night, hot and tired. But after a good meal and a good night's sleep and the toothache ceasing I felt a lot better.






Woodside - Kennilworth

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!