Saturday 21 December 2013

Asvent Calendar - door 21 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh dear...............


21 December

Oh dear................I thought I had finished!  I have just found a pile of Christmas cards which should have been posted!  Now I am going to have to remember to buy stamps and post them and hope they arrive before Christmas.  I know I am not as organised as I usually am by this date, but this is ridiculous!  I have never forgotten to post Christmas cards before, and couple are for really special friends too!

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry. Send new year cards instead! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot some very special friends as well:(
    Very nice design of the magi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! I'm sure they won't mind if they're late.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to have a few unposted cards left over, good friends never mind a late card xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!